Saturday 4 May 2013

Introduction


Well here I go on my journey through flexible learning heading towards the completion of my GCTLT certificate. The mission has begun with the completion of my blog and oh what a mission it has been. The struggle of the life/work quest and finding this wonderful balance that we encourage our students to achieve with the right time management. I think I will be my own case study with that one J

I have been working part time for the School of Veterinary Nursing for the past 5 years and work predominately with our distance students in our Animal Care and Veterinary Nursing Certificates

My wonderful little eight month old has gone back to sleep so here I am putting my time management skills to work. Let the journey begin............

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you making a start on your blog. At least your posts will be short if writing them when bubs is taking a nap. I look forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete